With the launch of the ContiSportContact™ 5, Continental has developed a tyre which is equally suitable for sporty cars & SUVs with sporty driving characteristics.
This was made possible due to a new compound which focuses on maximum power transmission and provides low rolling resistance whilst driving normally. This rubber compound which carries the name BlackChilli uses the various vibrations of the tyre.
The ContiSportContact™ 5 P is individually adjusted to meet the specific requirements of the front and rear axle positions. With precise steering and maximum grip under all conditions the vehicle/'s perform to their full potential on the road. The ContiSportContact™ 5 P doesn/'t only go fast – it stops fast too. It is therefore recommended by leading experts.
- Shorter braking distances in wet and dry conditions.
- Excellent grip and safety when cornering.
- Improved rolling resistance resulting in reduced fuel consumption, higher mileage and an increased life span.
- Quieter operation on all surfaces.
- Short braking distances on both wet and dry roads.
- Outstanding grip and stability during cornering.
- Perfect steering precision and sports handling.
- Optimised to meet the specific requirements of front and rear axle positions.