Roadworthy Certificates in Victoria are required when selling or re-registering a used vehicle. At Continental Mordialloc, we help you get a roadworthy certificate for your vehicle and make it selling your car easy and hassle-free. Our licensed vehicle testers inspect your vehicle and provide a detailed written report, outlining the issues that need to be addressed to make your can roadworthy. Our service areas include Mordialloc, Mentone, Parkdale, Moorabbin, Aspendale & surrounding suburbs.
First, our certified mechanics will inspect your vehicle’s engine and the chassis numbers. Then, we will check the electrical system including, lights, wiring, and indicators. Brakes & clutches repairs, transmission, steering, body, fittings, tyres, exhaust system, windows, wipers, doors, and wheels. are also thoroughly checked by our mechanics. Following this, we will also take a road test to check the drivability of your vehicle. If anything seems to be problematic with your vehicle, we will provide you with a detailed report, explaining the problems.
At Continental Mordialloc, we have a team of certified mechanics who can help in your car service and make it roadworthy. Once all the problems are fixed on your vehicle, we will make arrangements for re-inspection. When your vehicle passes the safety inspection, you will be issued with a Roadworthy Certificate.
Why Choose us?
- We are a licensed vehicle tester in Victoria, certified to carry out vehicle inspection.
- We have been in the industry for years and have experienced mechanics at your service.
- We are equipped with the start-of-the-art diagnostic equipment.
- We strictly adhere to the safety rules and regulations while inspecting your vehicle.
- We have an eye for detail and provide professional services to our customers.
- We are prompt and have the most comprehensive checklists to make your car roadworthy.
- We pride ourselves on our ability to get you roadworthy certificates for your car.